NPA Grand National Pigeon Show
January 16-18, 2014
Oklahoma City, OK
The Cox Convention Center can boast more than 100,00 square feet of space, divisible by varous layouts.
- There willl be for sale cages available.
- Parking is $3 a day, with unlimited in and out privileges.
- To receive the $3 a day parking pass you will need to purchase one from the NPA
- Look for us at the Show Hall.
- Birds can be caged starting on Thursday Jan 16th.
There are currently 24 non-stop flights to Oklahoma City (OKC) from North, South, East and West. The location means fares start from under $400. At the crossroads of America, Oklahoma City sits on the junction of I-35 and I-44. Amtrak runs from Fort Worth, TX.
Best Western Plus Saddleback Inn
4300 SW 3rd Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73108-1024
US Phone: 405-947-7000
Rates: One King Bed $93 per night
Two Queen Beds $99 per night
Free Hot Breakfast
Free shuttle to the Cox Convention Center and Airport
Check In 2PM (14:00)
Check Out 12PM (12:00)
Currency: U.S. DOLLARS (USD)
Time Zone: Central Standard Time
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Bus Service and Downtown Trolley
- Disability Service
- A wide choice of Car Rental Companies
2013 Vancouver Grand National Overall Champion
January 2013 - Vancouver, Washington
Grand Champion: Voorburg Shield Cropper
Owner, Breeder, Exhibitor: Rick Barker
Photographs by: Layne Gardner
Champion Voorburg Mealy Bar Shield Cropper
Old Hen # 193
Photograph by Layne Gardner
Join us on Facebook and Twitter